Need a more humane interior for '09 ex-Forestry Expy SSV...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hear same generation Expy and Navigator interiors bolt right in? Any exceptions for years?

Also, I got plastic up front and bare metal in trunk, do carpets from any of these also drop right in, or is that more complex?

And, finally, how about third rows (missing entirely), is it possible to temporarily drop in something from an earlier gen Expy/Navi/Excursion, or perhaps others like Explorer/Aviator?

Thx.

PS if anyone knows of anyone parting out a Navi or higher trim Expy in California, please do tell!!

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe 2007-15 are all the same. Should be able to bolt in just about anything/everything.

Look at local pick and pull/pull-yourself junkyards. Usually larts are pretty cheap and they give discounts for large quantities of parts

OP
OP
A

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I talked to a local Partout operation, they mentioned they also got F150 F250 stuff, that work too?

OP
OP
A

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
F150 front seats might, but i doubt anything else.

This is where Google is your friend....

Thing is, I got a STEERING COLUMN SHIFTER....

So layout wise, its just begging for Superduty Extended Cab Lariat rows 1 & 2...and I saw a puuuuurfect set at a local junkyard

Will they not fit width-wise? Are the mounting points different? Or do people say they wont fit BECAUSE its not suited for the civilian model shifter in middle version?

OP
OP
A

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dunno, man.

Try it and post results!

Surely there are more experienced Ford guys here with some hands on experience, maybe not swapping them into each other, but with both Expy and F250? And some insight into it?

Only things I've ever wrenched on (or owned, before this week) were bimmers

EL Expedition

Reaction score
If you want to save yourself a headache, just find expedition interior stuff that will all just be plug and play. I can guarantee you that seats from superduty models will not just bolt up. Ebay has tons of seats if you can't find anything local.

OP
OP
A

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you want to save yourself a headache, just find expedition interior stuff that will all just be plug and play. I can guarantee you that seats from superduty models will not just bolt up. Ebay has tons of seats if you can't find anything local.

Well, front armrest/console stuff won't be a match anyway.... column shifter / different layout

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2