need new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denethor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I second the BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A K02s.
great tire (factory tire for Raptor)
I actually put a set from a Raptor on my expy, looks great, speedo is a little off :)
You can get them in the correct size for factory rims though. I couldn't pass up the deal I got though, someone took their brand new Raptor and put ****** aftermarket rims on it, so I bought their rims and tires for $600 with less than 1k miles on them.

CaptOchs

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like Goodyear. They have rebates which get doubled if you use a no-interest Goodyear card. I'd say it depends on what your needs are. I narrowed it down to 3 tires based off research and reviews:

Fortitute: Highway tire. Long lasting tread. 65k
Duratrac: Off-road. Best in mud / snow. Some have noticed a small drop in MPG after switching. 50k
Trailrunner: Characteristics of both highway and off-road. This is what I went with. 55k

Luis Gomez

Reaction score
BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A K02 on My 2010 expi el and they are great snow traction and wet traction and off the blacktop had them for over a year no complaints. I have also ran on my 2007 el the goodyear wrangler all terrain adventure with kevlar very smooth ride and quite and they also do well in snow and rain I only ran for

Duffer Waldorf

Reaction score

Robert Smith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got the LTX/MS2 and I love them. If you have time to wait try an online shop called SimpleTire. I got mine for around $102 a piece, free shipping! The prices fluctuate so that’s why you may have to wait until they come down. They will ship to a tire shop and have install prices quoted.

Dr0idattack

Reaction score
I just got Falken Wildpeaks H/T 123S (275/65R18). They seem pretty nice so far (finished a camping trip towing our travel trailer last week.)

Marauder

Reaction score
Bought my '11 Limited 4x4 used w/ 68K miles and had the Eagles on it. Had 4 F-150s before that, and with each one I had replaced the OEM Scorpions with Michelin LTX M/S 2s with great results. This time, I went with the Michelin LTX A/T 2s and I can easily say they have been the best truck tires I've had over the 5 vehicles. A more aggressive tread than the M/S series, but an equally smooth and relatively quiet ride (even at 80-90 mph highway speeds). They are great on mountain/inclined roads whether paved, graveled, or dirt. Have never used them in snow, but they are good in water/mud. For equal parts paved road and unpaved road (or even mostly paved/highway roads with some infrequent gravel/Georgia clay dirt roads), I would get these again every time, no question.

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Rosco

Reaction score
I got my 2017 Expedition used. It now has 36000 miles on it, so I am keeping an eye on the tires. When I replace them, I will probably go with the BF Goodrich All-Terrain AT KO2. I have these on my F-150 and have no problem pulling my loaded flatbed trailer with a tractor on it through snow up to the running boards. It is a great cold weather tire and gets good traction on the pavement. No tire spinning on pavement like other brands. They grab & go.