Nerf bars does the brand matter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no it doesnt matter the brand for bars...just style that youre after...

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Got them in, very nice. Talked to a mechanic earlier today and he said that the frame would have to be tapped and drilled and would cost me $200 for instal. Shouldn't these nerf bars fit in the holes already drilled into the frame? Want to know before I try and install them myself.

2k3Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my Westins new on eBay for a great price. I thought about other bars but I wanted my Bull bar to match...

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks guys, gonna put them on Monday. Found a place that wants to charge $90 but after taking my running boards off its gonna be a piece of cake so I'll save the $90 and put it towards my rims and tires fund :)

ExpyKurt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let me know if they just bolt on. My ford oem one on the passanger side is all bent up from the previous owner (like the guy turtled the truck over a rock off roading). I think the truck has been in an accedent prior to me purchasing it. Anyway, i would like to replace them both. Without drilling more holes.