New Expedition Owner from Houston!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxAg08

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Y'all!!! Just bought my first Expedition (2015 XLT) over the weekend and traded in my 2008 Fusion! Super excited to have tons more room than in my car! Especially for a dog crate and gear!

Quick question for everyone, the dealership changed out the backup camera before I drove if off the lot. I didn't realize the guidelines weren't showing until after I got home. It only shows a picture of what's behind me. Do all backup cameras have the guidelines? Or is this a setting somewhere?

IMG_4345.JPG

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Y'all!!! Just bought my first Expedition (2015 XLT) over the weekend and traded in my 2008 Fusion! Super excited to have tons more room than in my car! Especially for a dog crate and gear!

Quick question for everyone, the dealership changed out the backup camera before I drove if off the lot. I didn't realize the guidelines weren't showing until after I got home. It only shows a picture of what's behind me. Do all backup cameras have the guidelines? Or is this a setting somewhere?

View attachment 27610

Welcome to the forum! I know there is a setting to turn the lines off and on, but not sure where it was.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, and mine is a button under the video screen. I don't have the fancy touch screen. In the dash options you can turn on or off the warning beeps and colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 27610

Mine has the guidelines and as mentioned above it can be changed thru Sync. Welcome to the forum and keep posting!!

OP
OP
TxAg08

TxAg08

Reaction score
I found the camera options in Sync but it didn't change anything on the screen. I have to take it back to the dealership for the plates and they are gonna look at it. I did some independent Google research and I think it may need to be "configured" to show the guidelines. Thanks for y'all's help!