New full suspension option from ICON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Click the link in the original post.

$4200 without UCAs and $5000 with UCAs

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looked into these for my Toyota. Whats not easily discovered till you own them and rarely mentioned is that Icons need to be rebuilt far more often than typical generic shocks. Course the ride dynamics the ICONs offer are generally pretty damn nice.

Except I generally don’t like replacing fairly long lasting lower cost stuff with high cost lower life span stuff. The cool factor is there tho!

My other rule if its not paid off? It doesn’t get expensive mods. Which has shown to really help my retirement finances. If things don’t go south in some epic way I can afford to retire and have toys

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Click the link in the original post.

$4200 without UCAs and $5000 with UCAs
$5000 dropped on my top fav stock during the last big down turn basically paid for my 2019 Premium recently. Just sayn... I like cool icon stuff but whose desert racing an Expedition? Lol Mines paid off and I still don’t feel like dropping $4000-$5000 on fancy suspension

Rancidlunchmeat

2019 XLT FX4
Reaction score
$5000 dropped on my top fav stock during the last big down turn basically paid for my 2019 Premium recently. Just sayn... I like cool icon stuff but whose desert racing an Expedition? Lol Mines paid off and I still don’t feel like dropping $4000-$5000 on fancy suspension

This response actually made me feel sorry for liking your previous response.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey when you buy when others are selling like its end of the world. You make money. Christ my kids college fund has been up year after yr since 09 by no less than 36% and her first two yrs were 60%!!!

Do yeah I like Icon but I like making money with money more lol