New full suspension option from ICON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As stated in the other thread about them it is unfortunate they are only offering the top of the line units without any plans to offer lower models.
A simple 2.5 unit is all these trucks really need for 99% of the folks that are going to use them.

Black Friday you’ll likely see 20% off but still a big bill!

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely expensive but I think the thing everyone has to remember here is this isn't just 2 front coilovers and rear springs/shocks... This is coilovers all around... Just playing devil's advocate.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The all electric F-150 was shown to have independent rear suspension. From the pictures I saw it looked the same as ours. Hopefully we get some more options soon. I want to be able to flip a switch and lower it 6” or raise it 6”. Is that too much to ask for?

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely expensive but I think the thing everyone has to remember here is this isn't just 2 front coilovers and rear springs/shocks... This is coilovers all around... Just playing devil's advocate.

Correct but they are also the top of the line units with external resis and adjustable dampening.
Crazy overkill for pretty much everyone that has one of these Expeditions.
A set of 2.5s without resis and adjustable dampening would be perfect.
Based upon ICONS other offerings of the 2.5s you’re under $3k.
I’d most likely be all over that. Plus I think they have done 20% off past Black Fridays. Under 2.5k I am there without a doubt.