New Timberline Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
I could not do better than MSRP even calling dealers all over the state. About half the dealers wanted 6-15k over.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
listed as '22
Just realized you are a Timberline so the short version. I’ve got a MAX coming and the mats aren’t listed for the ‘22s yet. Called them and he said they didn’t show anything in the works either. Looks like the standard length ‘21 and ‘22 mats share a P/N, so may just order a ‘21 MAX set and see if they work.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just realized you are a Timberline so the short version. I’ve got a MAX coming and the mats aren’t listed for the ‘22s yet. Called them and he said they didn’t show anything in the works either. Looks like the standard length ‘21 and ‘22 mats share a P/N, so may just order a ‘21 MAX set and see if they work.
The floor mats should be the same 2018 - 2022. They did not change the floor pan or structure that would impact the mats fitment.

Ladman

Reaction score
I just bought a 2022 Platinum Max from Bil Flick Ford in Huntsville Tx last Friday. I was going to order Weathertech mats but 22 was not listed and the lady said they have not received one at a dealer near them to scan so she could not say they would fit. Looking at your photos the 2021 ones should be fine, correct?
Just checking before I order.
Coming from a 2012 to the 2022. A lot more power and the Bluecrusie is so worth it.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bought a 2022 Platinum Max from Bil Flick Ford in Huntsville Tx last Friday. I was going to order Weathertech mats but 22 was not listed and the lady said they have not received one at a dealer near them to scan so she could not say they would fit. Looking at your photos the 2021 ones should be fine, correct?
Just checking before I order.
Coming from a 2012 to the 2022. A lot more power and the Bluecrusie is so worth it.
If you look back on the past couple of pages of this thread, I believe the original poster ordered some WT mats and they seem to fit. Not sure if he ordered for a 21 or 22 without looking back myself but I don’t see why that 21 mats wouldn’t fit though

OP
OP
T

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
Two week update:

Enjoying the ride quality and engine. Just great for highway passing and getting up to speed. Good turning radius for the size. Seats are very comfortable.
Zero issues with the Sync4A system working. No reboots, no disconnect issues with wireless apple car play. Easy to switch between phones. My phone (13 pro) does fine in the wireless charger with a thin case.
I've seen other complaints about wind noise but I don't notice that at all. Quieter than our '16 Pilot.
We are getting about 17 mpg combined right now. I'm optimistic we'll be 19-20 for highway.

Gripes:
The voices commands are extremely limited, especially for the climate control which no longer has dedicated buttons. Basically all you can do is tell it to set a certain temperature. This works fine if you have it on auto, and then there's basically 3 fan settings you have to push the screen to set. But seriously you can't control the fan speed? There are literally numbers for the fan settings. Would have been so easy to so "set fan speed to 3". Additionally there is no voice command for the heated or cooled seats. Kind of a joke for an $80k vehicle. Changing the fan speed and the seat heat/cooling is the single more distracting thing you will do on the infotainment and these seems like a bad miss. I really hope there some future software update that can add that. Or someone on here tells me the secret phrase to get it to work :)

Decent amount of heat somes through the ceiling from the panaramic sunroof. Will need to get that tinted.

Tires should have been one size larger.

I think that's it for now. We have a long roadtrip to Florida in May so looking forward to the extended highway miles.