New to site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlimpinDave

Reaction score
I am new to this site. I bought a 2008 XP EL 2 years ago. I have 86,000 miles. Drove from Alaska to Texas and it did awesome. Even slept in the back a few nights. Looking forward to learning new things.

I am caught between working on it by adding intake and what not or waiting to see if the EcoBoost will be in a new one. If so then I will definitely upgrade.

Attachments

• Party Bus.jpg
    Party Bus.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 39

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Welcome! Thats one long expy! :)

The ecoboost or new 5.0 would be nice or even the powerstoke.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Thats one long expy! :)

The ecoboost or new 5.0 would be nice or even the powerstoke.

Your living in lala land if you think Ford is putting the powerstroke in the Expedition.

OP
OP
B

BlimpinDave

Reaction score
With the way the ecoboost is selling in the F-150 I am holding out hope. I just hope they dont stick the 5.0 in it, or not put it into an XLT. With children and hot Texas sun I am not a fan of leather. I wish they would put a diesel in it but I guess I will have to go with the next best thing. I have 4 kids so an F-150 is out of the question for me. Many times I have considered an Excursion.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BlimpinDave;121104 With children and hot Texas sun I am not a fan of leather.[/QUOTE said:
get the windows tint to help...i lived in florida and with small children...you want leather...easy to clean spills...just wipe it up/off...unless youre concerned with punctures...its not leather anyway...vynil...not bad as you may think in the summer if youve never had it...chances are you run A/C for the little ones...1 minute with the A/C and seats are fine to get on with shorts/tank tops