new to the club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anotherdebt

Reaction score
So I have been searching for some info on upgrading my head unit in my 07 limited. I just have the 6 disc changer with a sub. I have seen that there are a few different wire harnesses for the upgrade and I am not sure which to buy. The price difference is quite a substantial difference form the PAC harness to say the Metra. I don't have a DVD system in back so I think I can get away with the simple Metra harness but don't want to find out after I order. Can someone fill me in??? Thanks so much...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum...i recommend going to crutchfield.com and go to OUFIT MY CAR...select the information pertaining tol your vehicle and they'll show you what you need...if you order from them...the harnesses will be free and if its not the correct one...they'll send the right one free...for the lifetime of the product...and regardless of what you put it in...so if you buy another car and switch it to the new vic...they will still provide support...