Power Stop Z23 Brakes Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rowekmr

Reaction score
I am looking at the 4109-36 kit that includes drilled and slotted rotors, pads and painted calipers for an upgrade to my stock and old brakes that slightly pull to the right. Anyone have experience with this brand?

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got these a couple years back. No new calipers, but I would imagine similar. I cannot attest to improved braking or anything of the sort, was never scientific enough with the previous pads/rotors. They do leave next to no dust, as to be expected. I’ve put about 35000 miles on them since I installed them 5/2020, and they’re still going strong. Some towing, but not as much as anticipated when I bought them to “upgrade.”

Power Stop K5577-36 Front and Rear Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit, Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads and Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PDMPAY...t_i_Q0NBJQDSFM5XA0EV4Y2H?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

justinp16ex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also have the Z36 kit installed, it's been about 10k miles. They work well when I'm towing the camper.

Bigfishfin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ditto the Z36 kit, fronts...No problems, excellent braking with my 7K trailer...I "attempted" to use Motorcraft parts, no could find do to the stupid covid supply chain screwups!...

Nakita23

Reaction score
We have a "10 Armada with 130k which are from the factory with undersized brakes right out of the gate. I put those on it last summer & it was a pretty significant upgrade. Definitely slows that beast down like it should have had from the factory. Good to go in my opinion