Prerunner / Chase Expedition in the making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
are you willing to sell your old grille by chance? and ya i wanna see that front clip i was looking at that clip. i got the ok from the wife when funds become available haha how much did it cost ya to do

OP
OP
R

rewarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
are you willing to sell your old grille by chance? and ya i wanna see that front clip i was looking at that clip. i got the ok from the wife when funds become available haha how much did it cost ya to do

I would give you my old grill and front end for free but It's all at McNeils shop and I just gave it to them. All prices are posted on thier website. They come to AZ all the time to drop off race trucks and parts so you either buy the kit from them and have it installed by a shop here or take it to them in SoCal. I chose to have them install the kit because they have done it a million times and there is fabrication, tube bending and welding involved. I don't have the equipment nor the the skills to install this properly. The front kit isn't a bolt on kit so you need some fabrication done. This whole thing with the front clip, headlights and rear glass was around $2600.00 installed. I was lucky enough to have them trailer the Expy to thier shop so I gave them some cash to haul it from Mesa to Socal. Then I drove to SoCal to pick it up but sometimes they come back with a trailer so they can bring it back for you as well. It was cheaper to have them trailer it since I would have to fly back, but you have to wait until they come to AZ and vise versa. They are very easy to deal with but they also race so be prepared to wait a month or so for it to be finished. I ordered the glass and paid for it, then they made it so when my truck got to SoCal it was ready for install. Hope this helps. - Hunter

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
when can i come see it i really wanna check out that front end and man that sucks i want a new grille so bad ill even drive my brick over so you can remember what yours used to look like well kinda minus the grille you let them keep :(

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Hmmm...I wonder if I could convince my wife that I need to update my front clip to something like this since she was driving when it got hit??? Hmmmm

OP
OP
R

rewarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
when can i come see it i really wanna check out that front end and man that sucks i want a new grille so bad ill even drive my brick over so you can remember what yours used to look like well kinda minus the grille you let them keep :(

e-mail me at [email protected] I can give you the details of the area I'm in. I'll be setting up for my dads party tomorrow the 8th. I should be around all day helping him. - Hunter

OP
OP
R

rewarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn Bad Ass. Aint the Geolanders a bad ass tire I luv 'um.

Yeah, I'm happy I got them. They are a great price and have the look of the BF Goodrich project tires that the trophy trucks use. They have a great mileage warranty. They were also the least expensive 35" tire I could find. They are 315/75R16 at $210.00 ea. I got them at Discount. Super smooth and quiet and you can't feel every bump in the road. Very comfortable. - Hunter

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
e-mail me at [email protected] I can give you the details of the area I'm in. I'll be setting up for my dads party tomorrow the 8th. I should be around all day helping him. - Hunter

email sent... so many questions hahaha. i asked this in email but someone on here might want to know so ill aske here too... can you put a 04-08 front bumper under that clip, i mean ya you can make mounts i guess but would it interfere with the way the clip comes off or anything