Pricing in NJ on a Limited Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Hi, I was quoted today at best price of ~75K (MSRP 81K). With financing of 0% at 72 months.

That was with X Plan and incentives . Didn’t sound very good to me... dealer claimed that with X Plan they can’t go any lower on price.

This is for a 2019 Limited Max with 303A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgcg

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 XLT for about 15.5k off of Sticker. Which is maybe average or fair...

Make sure you know what incentives are out there for what trim models. Ford was offering a lot to the dealers on the XLTs at the time.

They will come around again, and will likely be even better.

Depending on the deals and kickbacks offered, MSRP is usually 18-20% too high.

Please Note. I also tried to buy a Limited, I offered 15k Off of the 80k Price tag, and they wouldn't budge off of 70k. So the deals at the time were ONLY FOR THE XLTs which became public knowledge and google searchable a few weeks after they came out.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 XLT for about 15.5k off of Sticker. Which is maybe average or fair...

Make sure you know what incentives are out there for what trim models. Ford was offering a lot to the dealers on the XLTs at the time.

They will come around again, and will likely be even better.

Depending on the deals and kickbacks offered, MSRP is usually 18-20% too high.

Please Note. I also tried to buy a Limited, I offered 15k Off of the 80k Price tag, and they wouldn't budge off of 70k. So the deals at the time were ONLY FOR THE XLTs which became public knowledge and google searchable a few weeks after they came out.

Very nice deal!

I offered 71K. And they said it would never happen! They wouldn’t even take my contact info LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgcg

Reaction score
Unless I did it completely wrong (which wouldn't be the first time), Buying a ford is such a pain today and you're a slave to the manufacturer's deals.

I will say. If you're upwards of 70k , Maybe consider future deals on the platinum's. I would think the tuned engine will make you happy with the large purchase. You'll be North of 70k, but the engine we have in the XLT moves that tank around like a boss - so the 400HP would be pretty sweet.

Or the Lincoln aviators (explorer size) I think are around that price too.

Gmas15

Reaction score
I just agreed to a purchase on a 19 platinum for 6k off msrp in MA. I feel i could've done better, but two separate dealerships wouldn't budge over three weeks of discussing. I may just be a terrible negotiator.

CJH1190

Reaction score
My local Ford dealer in Pa offered $750 off a 2019 Limited with a $75,000 sticker. Picking up in GA this week $16,000 off a Limited Demo with less then 3000 miles.