Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha ha. Those things are bulletproof. If you got it it's likely and just fine shape. My first one came completely empty, no one ever found the bar. How do you lose a 40 plus pound bar of steel? The second two arrived much better.

Congrats, great addition.

Chio4

Reaction score
I had both installed to day, and all I can saw is WOW!! JUST WOW. the ride is exactly what and wish it was from factory. Im am so in love with the truck now.

if you are on the fence do it! the Sway bars are totally worth it

Nate2020KR

Reaction score
I just checked on Summit and it show a tracking number for Box A. It looks like all ours were made together.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had both installed to day, and all I can saw is WOW!! JUST WOW. the ride is exactly what and wish it was from factory. Im am so in love with the truck now.

if you are on the fence do it! the Sway bars are totally worth it

I couldn't agree more. I never knew how bad the stock brakes were until I got the sway bar and drove the vehicle sooo much harder and faster that the brakes became a weakness.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I noticed Hellwig sells universal adjustable end links in three lengths that are supposed to fit the Expedition.

Are the links that come with the Hellwig swaybar fixed?

Looking at Deadman's comparison pics of both rear bars and his observation that they look very similar, would replacing the OEM end links with a shorter length provide similar handling characteristics?

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bump...

Once I get my order of the front/rear Hellwig sways I'll post install pics and post-install ride thoughts. Tired of the shaky seat/bobble head thing!