Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gillbrak

Reaction score
Anyone have a line on these? Ordered from RealTruck a week ago and they just refunded me saying Hellwig on national backorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered mine from AutoAccessoriesGarage.com on October 15th. It just shipped today.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with Ford service after installing these? Is this considered a wear item anyway and a non-issue? Thanks to anyone who has any knowledge, never done anything like this to a vehicle under warranty before.
Unfortunately mine has been in the shop now 3 times since mine have been on, but no issues. My guess is it's like anything, if a shock goes out they may blame a sway bar, but I don't think there's a way to say that a rattling turbo is caused by a sway bar. But I truly doubt anyone would have an issue.

Nate2020KR

Reaction score
I ordered mine from AutoAccessoriesGarage.com on October 15th. It just shipped today.
That awesome news! I ordered the front and rear bars from Summit Racing on 10/10. I just checked the status again and it now for the first time says there will arrive on the same day 12/23. That would be a Christmas miracle for sure if they do.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seeing 8-10 weeks for shipping on the various sites.

For now, I'll use Sport mode to stiffen the suspension and audition a Pedal Commander to see what happens when dialing down the touchy throttle response.

I'm still researching endlinks and bushings.

Last edited:

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looked around quite a bit for bushing and I couldn't find anyone that had bushings large enough for the Stillen sway bars (in an effort to find a different composition that made less noise). But since then, I removed all of the brackets and bushings for the mounts, cleaned them real well, and put a good synthetic chassis grease in them. They are much quieter now, but as with anything I'm sure more dirt and grime will get in and make more noise. I did reach out to Stillen directly and they don't have end links or different bushings for these bars. I did see that Moog has some end links but they look identical to OEM and mount metal on metal on one side (the A arm side is rubber on both sides of the link). Moog Chassis Parts K80338 Moog Sway Bar End Links | Summit Racing