Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bryz_expy

Reaction score
Are folks using the Moog end links only on the front bar? Mine should be here sometime in April.

Also has anyone figured out how to get the CCD to be in sport all the time? I like the handling but dislike the transmission shifting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Both my 18 Expedition and wifes 18 Navigator are on the EXACT same factory tires. They are identical sizes, identical manuacturer, identical tire model, and ironically they both have 20,000 miles on them.

The navigator is just stiffer and rides like garbage. Luckily the seats are so great in the Navigator, that helps with itssocks.

Damn that sucks. I feel like there's something wrong with it if it rides like trash and your expy rides like clouds. There's been a few people who had that issue on the lincoln forum and were able to solve the issue. You should hop on there sometime if you havent.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also has anyone figured out how to get the CCD to be in sport all the time? I like the handling but dislike the transmission shifting.

Ditto.

Search reprogramming the TCM. There are a lot of Raptor owners that did it.