RSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbone20024

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with paint, but the RSC system on the Expeditions.. My mother was driving and the traction contol light came on the dashboard and the brakes stopped working. The light then turned off and the brakes came back, is there anything you guys know about that or how it could be fixed.

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had this issue with my 2004. It was my steering wheel angle sensor. Makes the car thing that it is sliding. It could be that or a wheel speed sensor.

RedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome TBone!!!! you made it!!! I am glad that I can make the referral to this forum.. you can search the question also (if you already haven't done so) in the upper right section But you will also get good advice and such from lots of people. AS i said on FB... it appears that the wheel speed sensor could be the problem... but others will (and have) chime in also...

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe there's nothing wrong about it. It happened to me once when I was driving on an icy road and the truck starts to skid. The rsc light turned itself on to stop the truck from skidding. I did not step on the brake that moment because it will make matters worst especially if you're driving on an icy road.