Several Warning lights coming on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
We had a right wheel sensor go bad and it starting giving all kinds of malfunctions”hill descent” “park aid fault” “mode drive system fault” ….. all in the middle of nowhere Kansas

Ads35

Reaction score
when i started the truck the other morning all sorts of warning lights came on. Park brake malfunction, service electronic limited slip, check 4x4, memory recall not permitted while driving, service advance trac. I restarted the truck twice and it has since gone away and not come back. Has anyone else experienced this. Im gonna bring it to the dealer after the holidays but have a feeling they are gonna say that there is nothing wrong with it at this moment.
I have a 2020 I don't drive much and the cold weather...Only have 12000 miles on it and got all the series of messages in the dash. I thought it was electronic...maybe it still is...but as time went on I realized it was the battery. Why it died idk but while it was growing weak this happened often until finally it just didn't start. Got battery recharged and it hasn't happened again (yet). this was all in the last 2 months tha I had it recharged 2 weeks ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker