So the check engine light started blinking...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Prince_Polaris

Prince_Polaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I never heard of a low coolant level causing Ac not to blow cold, but hey anythings possible. Maybe the shop gave your AC a free shot of freon, and didn't mention it. Your coming up to the end of that warranty that dealer gave you. You might want to cash in on that drivetrain problem, if they'll fix it. Could get expensive down the road.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Ah it took me Brian's post to get what you mean, yes, heh, it was the Freon, not coolant. And sadly, I think it's been 60 days...

OP
OP
Prince_Polaris

Prince_Polaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh also someone sent me this so I'm gonna go, again, and try to find my door code, again >_<

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I keep forgetting Brian about his lingo! Stamp my cheap cell phone won't let me tap on the link you sent. What was it?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Electrical lab for students to make a potato battery, measure the output then calculate how many are needed to power a LED.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah, cool! Thanks.

OP
OP
Prince_Polaris

Prince_Polaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember an episode of Dexter's Laboratory where he powered the entire place with thousands of potatoes? Lemme look for it....

Found it!