Stuck at an intersection, Expedition 2019 won't start.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordc82

Reaction score
Roger, bring it to a auto parts store that will test the battery and alternator for free. Then when you go to the dealer they will spend 3 hrs testing the battery. This happened when I purchased a new Expedition. About 2 weeks after having it, it sat for 3 days, I went to start it, it was dead. I jumped it and went strait to auto zone, they tested it, it was bad. So i go to the dealership and they said it takes a while for their tests. comes back they sad its 50/50. I reminded them I had just purchased the vehicle new a few weeks ago. If they didn't give me a new battery, id be back the next week for the same thing, so I got a new battery. Either it was a bad battery, or they switched it out before I brought it home.

But other than that, the experience I have had with Ford standard batteries that came with a spanking new vehicle, as soon as they hit 3 years the batteries crap out.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I posted my update on this in the wrong thread. Here is the resolution of my issues (bottom of page):

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65