TPMS Reset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am using the Forscan Lite app on my iPod and I can see the tire pressures. They are labeled LF,RF,LRI,RRI. one of these days I'm going to let 5psi out of each and see if they are correct for the position.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am using the Forscan Lite app on my iPod and I can see the tire pressures. They are labeled LF,RF,LRI,RRI. one of these days I'm going to let 5psi out of each and see if they are correct for the position.
I would wager they aren't. If you don't rotate them at the dealer, they probably don't re-learn the sensors to their new positions.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would wager they aren't. If you don't rotate them at the dealer, they probably don't re-learn the sensors to their new positions.
That's my guess. At least I can see if any of them are losing air.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The information is there, but Ford apparently doesn't think it should be shared openly with the end user. I replaced my Sync radio with a Kenwood head unit and an iDatalink Maestro so that I could keep my steering wheel controls and boom, all info is available via the Kenwood. Independent tire display comes up automatically after boot, before it switches to the radio display. It is available at any time via Kenwood menu options. I can also monitor most engine sensors and see engine codes. I can see ignition timing, fuel to air ratio, exhaust temp, instant mpg. It can even display g-forces during acceleration and braking, as well as 0-60 acceleration time. It ties in with the sync computer and also to the ECM.

purevw, how much did that cost. What year Expedition do you have and was it hard to install?

I am curious as well. ^^