Underbody Neon kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VooDooRacing750

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea, Im only like not even an hour away from Destin. But I'ma be going to Panama City Beach for their carshow this weekend. Every year they have a HUGE car show called "Spring Fling". Last year there was over 4,500 cars. Im taking the Trans Am down there for that. But some people like them lowered, some like them lifted. IMO there is no reason to lift a 2wd, except for the look. Ive had a bagged and body dropped LS1 swapped S10, and now I have the Expy. It just depends on what your into, but we dont need to bash others and what they wanna do to their rides. Thats what makes the car community so great, is the fact that you can do sooo much and everything is so versatile. If you live in the city, what use do you have for a lifted truck?? But people still do it and its all good. And THANKS to all our Millitary for the job you guys do! If it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't be able to enjoy this that we love so much!

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know all about the Spring Fling...ties in with Spring Break!!! i used to live in crestview...stationed at eglin afb for 6yrs...went back down to that area....LOVELY!!! all of florida was lovely!!!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
let me know what you come up with im doing my 2" drop in the next few weeks (still looking belltech or eibach?) and im going to do underbody neons as well all white and wheel well lights for parking lot pimping purposes only (.... so i can pick up high school chicks) what color are you going to do?

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mootoo look at the link i posted for the leds think it would go with your truck better

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lower it so the "fat chicks" can get in... since lifting it they can't jump???... had to ask...lol

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lower it so the "fat chicks" can get in... since lifting it they can't jump???... had to ask...lol
i should so do that im going "whaling" this weekend in atlanta and im going to have 7 biggns get in to see what my truck looks like lowered, and if they ask what im doing im going to tell them nuts made me do it!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mootoo look at the link i posted for the leds think it would go with your truck better
these are the kits i have been eyeballing! just dont want a techno dance club under my truck im happy with just solid, but the remote is pretty pimp and i like how its all one kit inside and out, for the interior i wanted blue since having white lights on looks like i just have my dome lights on..lol

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not a fan of neon, LED lights can be totally hidden from sight and be just as bright...