Well, I'm now official...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2010 expy el limited
air suspension converted to coil.. still has notification
nav
rear overhead entertainment system
8 seat
mororized running boards
hd tow (or at least the 4 pin and 7 pin)
110k miles.
cooled seats

How do i disable the warning? Seen some threads abut cutting a wire but i think thats gen 1 only. Still figuring out the carseats.. The radio, the ac controls...

OP
OP
S

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gixer2000 - is that done in the standard license or the extended one? Which screen is that residing in? I dont have a windows system I can use out at the car.. so I'm hoping I can do this on my mac..

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
gixer2000 - is that done in the standard license or the extended one? Which screen is that residing in? I dont have a windows system I can use out at the car.. so I'm hoping I can do this on my mac..
Its In the instrument cluster settings and need to have the extended license.

Unfortunately I believe it only works with PC or windows tablet.

Zero Offset

Reaction score
2010 expy el limited
air suspension converted to coil.. still has notification
nav
rear overhead entertainment system
8 seat
mororized running boards
hd tow (or at least the 4 pin and 7 pin)
110k miles.
cooled seats

How do i disable the warning? Seen some threads abut cutting a wire but i think thats gen 1 only. Still figuring out the carseats.. The radio, the ac controls...
Did you buy a kit to do the air-strut to coil conversion?

OP
OP
S

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately I believe it only works with PC or windows tablet.

Yeah, it doesn't even seem to be available via forscan lite on my android device. I ended up reloading my laptop with win 10 home and dual boot to elementary os (its a Linux distribution).. I got forscan to launch, but it couldn't connect to my Bluetooth reader running it in wine.. so the reload works. I'll mess with it later today, thanks again man.. much appreciated. Got my trial extended license installed this morning...

OP
OP
S

scythefwd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gixxer, worked perfectly.. much thanks. Is there a spreadsheet somewhere or a decoding of the hex showing what number in each column indicates? It'd be a huge document to compile.. but would be immeasureably useful

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gixxer, worked perfectly.. much thanks. Is there a spreadsheet somewhere or a decoding of the hex showing what number in each column indicates? It'd be a huge document to compile.. but would be immeasureably useful

There is a FORSCAN Area on this Forum. Head over there, and you will find more info. The Most detailed sheet exists for the 15-17 Trucks, but some of those settings work on the Pre 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, it doesn't even seem to be available via forscan lite on my android device. I ended up reloading my laptop with win 10 home and dual boot to elementary os (its a Linux distribution).. I got forscan to launch, but it couldn't connect to my Bluetooth reader running it in wine.. so the reload works. I'll mess with it later today, thanks again man.. much appreciated. Got my trial extended license installed this morning...

The mobile app versions of FORSCAN can do zero programming. They are only for monitoring.

Only Windows as you discovered. Wine on Linux or MacOS will not work because of how the adapters are accessed. This is intentional. You don’t want any additional layers between you and the Truck while programming...That is asking for trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro