What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's been under development for nearly 30 years and still can't provide a fully reliable, stable connection.

Really? I've never had a problem. I've driven from Colorado to Florida and Colorado to Louisiana (and back) and streamed content via Bluetooth the entire way. Never had any issues. The only time it has issues is when the phone is in my pocket and I walk too far away from the vehicle- but I don't blame Bluetooth as it works fine when the phone is in the truck. And inside the house, we Bluetooth music to a small speaker all the time- and again, range is the only downfall but range is significantly better with this speaker than with my truck's headunit.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changed the oil today. In the dark. In 28F. No time during the day these days. No wind though, so I was quite warm. Now the winter oil change is out of the way and I won't have to do that s**t again until spring.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completely rebuilt the front end, moog tie rods inner/outer, end links, upper/lower control arms, etc. was quite the project tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Completely rebuilt the front end, moog tie rods inner/outer, end links, upper/lower control arms, etc. was quite the project tonight

Where did you get the parts?
Total cost (if I may)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Total cost (if I may)...

check on e-bay or rock auto

total cost for his 06 as compared to your 99 will be different but you can price the parts as you look them up

plus the 1st gens are easier than the 2nd gens

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Total cost (if I may)...

Yes what bedrock said, I got them all from rock auto and it was essentially "cheap" I used all moog and it came to around $600 for everything

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd post up some pics I managed to take of that front end job last night, if anyone needs info on parts or labor I can help you out, took about 6-8 to do both sides in the front for me.
2c331d81d2807456fda94f2e318d5471.jpg
1f8f2e1acb88a693cefc90ae5254d124.jpg
d17d2748db8a4ba6e4a9e8703a17746f.jpg