What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put some Ford OEM 22" wheels and tires on that I just got off of Craigslist. A guy that drives 40,000 miles a year for work took them off of his Expy and put stock 17's on. I ended up trading my stock wheels and tires for these. A straight across trade. It's amazing what you can get on Craigslist. I found out these are a $3270 dealer installed option just for the wheels and then you add tires and it's over $4k for a set. My wife still can't believe the guy did it. Just some older guy that didn't care about the big wheels. And no, I didn't take advantage of some older guy, he was maybe 50 at most, but that's older to me. Now I guess I have some 20's for sale.

Victor

Before
IMG_0895_zpse6327a07.jpg
During
IMG_0896_zpseeead0eb.jpg
And After
IMG_0897_zps8bda1575.jpg
0011_zpsa58464a5.jpg

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changed the oil in both vehicles and am heading to the car wash before I sit down to watch the game this afternoon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359915451.751476.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359915467.767421.jpg

Victor

Sent from my iPhone 17 using Tapatalk

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
let's see

Bought a set of cheapie driving lights, will give me an excuse to fix up some wiring and get things run right. Then when I get the good lights they'll just be a drop in. That will be next weekends job...

Cleaned out the garbage that's already accumulated in the back seat

fought with the PCV valve some more (it won, again) :eek:

Oh, and did a whole lot of painting on the replacement fender. Discovered one thing; it is a darn good thing that I didn't become a body man, way too frustrating for my taste. I think it'll turn out fine in the end, but man o man, what a game of patience that is. Probably not as bad as I am feeling right now, I just haven't developed the knack of it just yet. Maybe with more time and practice it'll come.

Of course, would really help to have the proper location and tools to do it. I have a sneaking suspicion that the back yard by spray bomb is simply not the ideal scenario...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wipers were crap so I put some Michelin Stealth wiper blades on. The dealer had put new anco blades on when I bought it last summer & I thought they had just thrown whatever size they had laying around on cuz they looked way too small for that big of a windshield. I measured them, they were 20's & to my surprise that's what was called for so I bumped em up to 22's on each side. Fits the windshield perfectly, still not sure why they went with such a small blade.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

curleywon

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went from this [image]http://www.expeditionforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5887&stc=1&d=1360027485[/image]
to this [image]http://www.expeditionforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5888&stc=1&d=1360027501[/image]

Attachments

• oldr.jpg
    oldr.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 63
  • newr.jpg
    newr.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wipers were crap so I put some Michelin Stealth wiper blades on. The dealer had put new anco blades on when I bought it last summer & I thought they had just thrown whatever size they had laying around on cuz they looked way too small for that big of a windshield. I measured them, they were 20's & to my surprise that's what was called for so I bumped em up to 22's on each side. Fits the windshield perfectly, still not sure why they went with such a small blade.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

I went with Bosch Evolutions my last wiper change, and changed sizes as well. Went to 24" on drivers side and 22 on the Pass. Works perfectly, and get more clear windshield :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker