What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Holy toledo, that will get people to pull over.

I have only used that on the road once to warn ppl about someone walking in the road at night while passing around them.

Works great, and everyone stopped and let the person walk across the 4 lane road. Seemed to be a domestic dispute Of some kind, with a van following the person close behind.

But just the sight of those pod lights makes ppl think [emoji848] to move over ASAP. Well worth the $$ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I almost had a seizure watching that.

Lol my bad [emoji2363]

U will see with the light bar @Fozzy. I hope u got the remote module. It’s ridiculous with all 3 on strobe. And you also get 20 different strobe patterns as well!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol my bad [emoji2363]

U will see with the light bar @Fozzy. I hope u got the remote module. It’s ridiculous with all 3 on strobe. And you also get 20 different strobe patterns as well!

I am still waiting on the shim washers to raise the beam pattern up. My Switch-Pro will strobe,flash and dim anything hooked to it. Never really thought about using it. But I can see it would be good in emergencies situations. I will have to try it out.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am still waiting on the shim washers to raise the beam pattern up. My Switch-Pro will strobe,flash and dim anything hooked to it. Never really thought about using it. But I can see it would be good in emergencies situations. I will have to try it out.

I’m a simpleton when it comes to these these things lol I got two separate harnesses, switches and remotes for these lights. Both hooked up to the battery directly, but through the auto-shutoff breaker. This way even if someone leaves it on, the battery will cut it off after 30 mins. May drain the battery a bit, but didn’t wanna tamper with the headlight wiring.

Definitely try the strobe; I doubt u will ever use the dimming feature. And worst case, u can always order the remote module for $49.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The dim feature is cool if you want the lights to slowly turn off or on. You can even set them with a delay if you want. So you could have the rock lights on for 1 minutes after the ignition is off to match the curtesy lights or have all
The lights slowly fade to off. But for illegal driving lights it’s instant off for sure. I still have not found the high beam wire on the LED headlights to tap into.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The dim feature is cool if you want the lights to slowly turn off or on. You can even set them with a delay if you want. So you could have the rock lights on for 1 minutes after the ignition is off to match the curtesy lights or have all
The lights slowly fade to off. But for illegal driving lights it’s instant off for sure. I still have not found the high beam wire on the LED headlights to tap into.

I looked for it, because I wanted the light bar to come on with the auto high beams, but haven’t found the right schematic for the wiring, and don’t have any interest to experiment at this time. Truck is too new and don’t want any headaches down the line.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes