will the mirros from a ford f-250 fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
superduty mirrors and those ebay SD type mirrors will not fit an expedition... the supercrew and expedition mirror bases are a lot bigger than the reg cab and supercab f150... so the mirror bases would need a lot of modification... trust me I have been looking into this mod for over a year and it is not going to be easy.... an easier swap would be 2nd gen mirrors the bases bolt right up just need to fix the wiring.....

2nd gen mirrors will bolt up? I really want to do that

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw one done while I was in Alaska and the mounts looked identical.... this is on my to-do list but need time and money to get a set of the EB mirrors with the turn signals on the bottom... I think the wiring harnesses are different but nothing a test light and soldering gun cant solve

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i never noticed that, wasnt really paying attention just noticed they were not stock. I still like them. I hate the tiny little mirrors on the expy

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wallnuts have you looked in to another brand besides ford? maybe something will line up with out major modifacation

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well looks like i wont be haveing superduty mirrors. i like the look but i dont want to do alot of modification to the truck and mirrors to make it work

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wallnuts have you looked in to another brand besides ford? maybe something will line up with out major modifacation

did for a while but nothing easy ever came up... but still looking... might be a winter project

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been looking as well, but haven't come up with anything. There is another thread on here somewhere when we discussed this. I am planning on eventually making a set of super duty mirrors fit. So, if anyone wants to throw me a pair, I would love to figure it out, but it probably wont be for another year or so lol