will the mirros from a ford f-250 fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kinda considering putting the superduty style mirrors on my truck. i was wondering if they would fit any ideas?

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have no idea but i do know that I have contemplated doing the mirrors off an 03+ expy swap, because the ones on my dad's oh 3 are SOOOOO nice when hauling the boat, I can barely see the trailer wheels with these stupid little mirrors

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just want them because they look badass the super duty mirrors seem more fitting to our trucks

fun2drum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks way different to me, at least the way both the door and the mirror arms are shaped. I can see why you'd want to do it though - If you find out it works without too much effort, then please post pictures of how you did it. I like the idea of it.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those look funny! hahah. i imagine you would be able to make it work with the manual ones, but power mirrors i am pretty sure not going to work

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have also seen them on a white f150 I know it can be done just dont know how yet

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
superduty mirrors and those ebay SD type mirrors will not fit an expedition... the supercrew and expedition mirror bases are a lot bigger than the reg cab and supercab f150... so the mirror bases would need a lot of modification... trust me I have been looking into this mod for over a year and it is not going to be easy.... an easier swap would be 2nd gen mirrors the bases bolt right up just need to fix the wiring.....