Wireless Charging Pad Light Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William Miller

Reaction score
Hi All,

New 2019 Expedition XLT owner here. I think there might be something wrong with the light in my media center (where the wireless charging pad is).

It doesn’t change colors like the other ambient lights in the car and it stays on after I have locked my car.

Can anyone confirm:

The media center light should change color when the other ambient lights are changed and the light should shut off with all of the other lights?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

tl01

Reaction score
Hi All,

New 2019 Expedition XLT owner here. I think there might be something wrong with the light in my media center (where the wireless charging pad is).

It doesn’t change colors like the other ambient lights in the car and it stays on after I have locked my car.

Can anyone confirm:

The media center light should change color when the other ambient lights are changed and the light should shut off with all of the other lights?

Thank you in advance.

Mine doesn’t change color either. I have had certain lights stay on and then turn off later. I think I posted about that about 2 weeks ago.

OP
OP
W

William Miller

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I just read your post from a few weeks ago and guess I won’t worry about it.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It doesnt wish ot did(had more ambient light and more color options)

Bandroid

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Platinum. And I notice tonight the same thing while staying in the garage doing some cleaning. After all lights were off I notice the light from the charging pads to be on. Don't know if started today or for how long this is going on. Did you fix the problem? IMG_20210223_234634.jpg

Bandroid

Reaction score
Mine doesn’t change color either. I have had certain lights stay on and then turn off later. I think I posted about that about 2 weeks ago.
Ok I saw your post. By the way you should change the title if you can. To something related with light on on charging pad. I went to check the car after almost 30 min and the light was off. So it maybe stays on longer than the rest.