Xentec hid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all take some pics of how you have them set up so we can see if anything ls wrong... I have them in my fogs and I ran into an issue... Try to turn the red and black wires around then plug them all in and they should work... But start by posting pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

sxk122

Reaction score
First of all take some pics of how you have them set up so we can see if anything ls wrong... I have them in my fogs and I ran into an issue... Try to turn the red and black wires around then plug them all in and they should work... But start by posting pics!

You sir are a gentleman, scholar and genius.
Flip their negative/ positibe and they work.
Didn't occur to me they would have their kit reversed.

OP
OP
S

sxk122

Reaction score
Yeah. I was checking my connections with a multimeter, checking fuses. The instructions were brief and vague except for the explicit instructions not switch the Positive and Negative.
Thanks guys!!
Ordered the 5k bulbs.... Love the color, not too blue. Plus, I can see what's dowb the road now.

The only problem is I now need to order the foglights too....

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I was checking my connections with a multimeter, checking fuses. The instructions were brief and vague except for the explicit instructions not switch the Positive and Negative.
Thanks guys!!
Ordered the 5k bulbs.... Love the color, not too blue. Plus, I can see what's dowb the road now.

The only problem is I now need to order the foglights too....

Yeah I went with 35w 6000k in my fogs... I think H10 bulbs and they look quite good one they warm up (for about 15 seconds they're a little blue before warm up) but I took my truck through a high pressure underbody wash and some water got in the housings of my fogs... So I baked them for 5 mins to get rid of the condensation and then reseller every opening with silicone... Pretty easy and now the new hid fogs are completely waterproof! Send a pic if you get them though!

OP
OP
S

sxk122

Reaction score
So, I love my headlights, thanks for the great advice guys.
But now my fog lights dont match.... Which kit is a plug and play I could use to match? Thanks in advance!

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO it's pretty hard get a perfect match but the 6k fogs look the best for color and brightness unless you ditch the HIDs and go LEDs