Expy Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford updated the expedition page, its pretty extensive and theres a boat load of new photos.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_8952.PNG
Too rich for my blood optioned up. The truck id even want would be over 70 grand. Hopefully that MSRP drops out for budget buyers. Congrats to those who have orders in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit...lincoln also updated the navi site. First thing i noticed they est the 2wd reg wb reserve fuel economy at 16/23mpg. And also, if you have a navi with the sec console, you can control the panoramic sunroof.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup its official, Ford removed the 2017 Expedition off its current offering page and replaced it with the 2018, at the same time they also (obviously) removed the 2018 from the "future vehicles" page. Its getting closer!!

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there any way to know if production went error free this week allowing for customer vehicles to be built? Has anyone tried to track their order at all?

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The lincoln page lists the navi mpg...i wpuld assume yhe expy mpg woulf be atleast 1 to 2 mpg higher being a lower tune and lighter weight

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this means we’ll see the Navi on the road before the Expy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I plan to get one to replace our Acura MDX. With four kids in the family now, the cargo room is severely limited in anything midsize. It's either going to be the new Expedition Platinum, or Navigator. Ford initially advertised massaging seats as an option on the Platinum trim, although it seems to have been removed since. You can still catch a glimpse of the massage function in some of the photographs. Real pity, for a vehicle in that price range.