What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tested out the set of Rigid SR-Q backup lights that I purchased on eBay. I figured I'd better test them before installing. Hopefully, I'll find some time to install these by the end of the month.

No lights

dhcwpl.jpg

One light

25qpv15.jpg

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Washed and cleaned her up inside and out finished up with hand wax all around. Three hours later she's finally clean lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Washed and cleaned her up inside and out finished up with hand wax all around. Three hours later she's finally clean lol.

I'm impressed. It typically takes me 3 hours just to clean the outside of my EL. Heck I don't even wax it. I just wash it and clay bar the bugs off the front end. It actually took me and my wife 45 minutes just to vacuum it today ... but that's after a week of 4 German Shedders riding around in it.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm impressed. It typically takes me 3 hours just to clean the outside of my EL. Heck I don't even wax it. I just wash it and clay bar the bugs off the front end. It actually took me and my wife 45 minutes just to vacuum it today ... but that's after a week of 4 German Shedders riding around in it.
Hey that EL is no joke, those things are huge. It would take me that long to do if I had an EL too I bet. I do know what you mean about the dogs, I've spent 45 minutes just vacuuming a car before.

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I normally just pay 30 bucks and get a full detail with shampoo.. jus don't have the time anymore to do the things I love to do..

But I did get my audio installed, that's posted in the audio/electronic section

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got strapped towed home from work because it wouldn't start. Ran over tow strap. Skidded over tow strap. Broke tow strap. Tied tow strap in knot. Got towed the rest of the way home.

Then I took the battery out to have it charged and load tested at O'Reilly. Tested good.

Then I took out ignition switch from under steering column. It tested good.

Next I jumped the terminals of the starter relay on firewall with a screw driver. Engine started.

Today: buy new starter relay and install it.

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got strapped towed home from work because it wouldn't start. Ran over tow strap. Skidded over tow strap. Broke tow strap. Tied tow strap in knot. Got towed the rest of the way home.

Then I took the battery out to have it charged and load tested at O'Reilly. Tested good.

Then I took out ignition switch from under steering column. It tested good.

Next I jumped the terminals of the starter relay on firewall with a screw driver. Engine started.

Today: buy new starter relay and install it.

Ouch Tom, that just makes for a great day