What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well I ain't doin nothing to the expedition but I am getting paid double time to watch paint dry lol...... literally!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil. The oil I drained still looked brand new. (3,500 miles on it). Pleasantly surprised with 15.9 city driving mpg afterwards.

90104C61-C29A-4955-99B5-1E0388863707.jpeg

ads245

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dropped the transmission pan to do a fluid and filter change. Also changed the 'lifetime' differential oil.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well I walked past the expy this morning and noticed the red blinking light is no longer blinking, im assuming battery is dead cause I haven’t started for more than an hour 3 weeks ago and one hour 3 weeks before that too. Poor expy :’(

Edit: I jumped it and got it running, then I went in and forgot it running, i just came outside and realized it's been running for 8 hours.

Last edited:

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I walked past the expy this morning and noticed the red blinking light is no longer blinking, im assuming battery is dead cause I haven’t started for more than an hour 3 weeks ago and one hour 3 weeks before that too. Poor expy :’(

Edit: I jumped it and got it running, then I went in and forgot it running, i just came outside and realized it's been running for 8 hours.

Done that before. It happens.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wow! I guess the battery was good and charged. Now you have to go fill up the tank again. :D

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2” lift in rear and turned torsion bars
New BFG KO2 275/70/17 tires
83340879b01b2fd1807c76bc05845d95.jpg

a437bac4a0691aa2a9a518129e4b9620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post this yesterday, so one one those new Jaguar Crossovers was tailgating everyone on the I-190 getting every close to their bumbers weaving in and out of traffic, so me and this guy in a new Escalade who was in the right lane gave each other the head nod. We slowed both lanes down to 65 and stayed dead next to each other to hold the a****** out. He was on me so hard and shaking his fists screaming at us. Boy did I get a laugh. When we hit the tolls the guy floored it and passed both of us despite trying to accelerate hard. I was surprised that thing beat a 6.2 Escalade from the launch. I don’t think the Escalade was all the way down I find it hard to believe the Jaguar beats the Esky 5.8 sec 0-60 time with whatever puny engine it has.

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Forgot to post this yesterday, so one one those new Jaguar Crossovers was tailgating everyone on the I-190 getting every close to their bumbers weaving in and out of traffic, so me and this guy in a new Escalade who was in the right lane gave each other the head nod. We slowed both lanes down to 65 and stayed dead next to each other to hold the a****** out. He was on me so hard and shaking his fists screaming at us. Boy did I get a laugh. When we hit the tolls the guy floored it and passed both of us despite trying to accelerate hard. I was surprised that thing beat a 6.2 Escalade from the launch. I don’t think the Escalade was all the way down I find it hard to believe the Jaguar beats the Esky 5.8 sec 0-60 time with whatever puny engine it has.

Most F-Pace’s being sold are 35t’s, they have a Supercharged 3.0 good for 340HP. S has 380HP. 35t’s are good for 0-60 in 5.4, and S in 5.1. Easily take care of an Escalade.

There is a guy around my neighborhood that drives his like a Moron like you described. I have embarrassed him once or twice with my Edge!