What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Gain can u please take a couple more pics close up of the new brackets and the double pulley set up I been wanting to run two alts on my expy for the high amerage inverter I have to use and it's draining the he'l out of my batteries like there's no tomorrow

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changed the sunroof weatherstripping yesterday. It had a cut in it and was getting pretty stiff after 10+ years exposed to UV. Also ran it through a car wash to get the salt off before our next storm (which is why I changed out the weatherstripping! o_O).

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
got 2 370 alts fabbed up on the truck...air intake isn't what i pictured would be made for the truck but for now it seems to work... Will have to go to a shop to have the air flow rate figured out compared to what it needs to be

The 370 alt on the motor is putting me at 15.2v which it is handling well... only aggravating thing is the alt regulator is wired to bypass the pcm and is causing my charging light to stay on throwing a code... the fix is to send the alt back for them to rewire the regulator and add the middle pin and wire for the pcm to recognize the alt is there to stop throwing the code... but I can't do that for a while

Motor alt has a double pulley which the fan shop welded together... if anything happens to the other alts I'll be able to disconnect without having to be without the truck cuz it's own belt systemf24a7985982b5da239492eea7a1f973f.jpg
21d6125b624f967ad57623391d259b75.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Dude that intake isn’t doing jack shit with all those bends in it. Please tell me that’s painted black PVC tubing. Your performance is going to suffer considerably

Boose

2017 Platinum EL
Reaction score
Did you tint yourself? Or are those replacement tail lights?

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back at the dealer. Roadside assistance brought me here for tire patch. Went into store and came out to a flat. Sheet metal screw with a washer on it.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Back at the dealer. Roadside assistance brought me here for tire patch. Went into store and came out to a flat. Sheet metal screw with a washer on it.

And you couldn't plug it, used run flat sealant, refilled it with air or put the spare tire on? Kinda seems like you like being at the dealer... gotta keep those hands silky smooth

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gain can u please take a couple more pics close up of the new brackets and the double pulley set up I been wanting to run two alts on my expy for the high amerage inverter I have to use and it's draining the he'l out of my batteries like there's no tomorrow
Yeah I'll take then tomorrow for u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk