1 like and 1 Dislike about your Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete6114

Reaction score
I like the Vehicle in general, but i do hate the shift knob and really wish they'll bring back the Shifter for when I'll be trading it for a new one. You can tell me i'll get used to it all day long, but i'm still hating it. Also dont care for the Navigators Shift-buttons.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the power, HATE, HATE, HATE the Auto-Shut Off. Dumbest thing in the world!

Agreed. At least there is the Autostop Eliminator that fixes this problem!

Matt Oien

Reaction score
Like: the ease of getting our kids in and out.

Dislike: my cell phone only fits on the charging pad if I do some gymnastics to get it in there, and I've cut my hand on the trim twice while doing it.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
love the looks...Thanks Ford for not putting a million badges on it!

I WISH they the vehicle configuration (drive mode etc) was more user configurable - with a MEMORY feature so that I didn't have to switch to eco mode, or sport w/out AWD, every-time I got in and re-start it!

Red Raider

Reaction score
I hate the console cup holders....too small and it takes way to much pressure to push a drink cup or thermos down into the holder. A styrofoam cup will bust. Is there a solution or are we forced to forego buying drinks larger than 16 oz?

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love my 2018 in general, but I wish some of the print on the instrument cluster and center display was a little larger for my old eyes. I also wish we had locking gas filler doors.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate the console cup holders....too small and it takes way to much pressure to push a drink cup or thermos down into the holder. A styrofoam cup will bust. Is there a solution or are we forced to forego buying drinks larger than 16 oz?

My 20oz Yeti Ramblers fit but boy it is tight. I'm afraid I'll break something pushing them in.

Redstripe19

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like: Room upfront and rear seats. Ergonomics in general, power

Dislike: Puny horn, although this because I have a low optioned XLT; exhaust sound