1 like and 1 Dislike about your Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dislike how the mirror memory feature only puts the mirrors at 90% of what you saved it to. Every drive I have to adjust them manually. I like the memory seat feature it’s always 100% where I like it. The mirror fold is another like as well.

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hate: rear hatch sensor (now unplugged)

love: split between keypad / cooled seats (my first)

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the brake assist thing when your stoped at a light on a hill you can release the brake pedal & it holds the Expy in place. Dislike how the audio system doesn’t have a feature to uncompress mp3 files like other head units.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like.....most everything, but specifically I enjoy the button that turns off all interior lights.
Dislike.......4wd system.

SamMax

Reaction score
Love: Most everything. I came from a minivan, so size, power, and the black exterior are enough to put me over the moon.

Dislike: The cheap chrome tap on the interior trim that's already bubbling up. Also dislike that I didn't opt for one that had the seat position memory button. My wife's nearly a foot shorter than me, so I have to adjust EVERYTHING back when she drives it.