2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bman25

Reaction score
Couldn’t get a hold of my sales manager, so I called the Ford Marketing Number. They told me my Exp went in to production today. Suppose to be 3/21. Website still hasn’t been updated and no window sticker yet. Hopefully that info is correct.
@Cadet7263 My sticker printed on last Monday and Friday it was built (no whammies...no Super Bowl or anything to hustle out for hopefully!) You should see the sticker in the next day or two. They start loading everything for the build about a week before the actual build date. GL!

Cadet7263

Reaction score
@Cadet7263 My sticker printed on last Monday and Friday it was built (no whammies...no Super Bowl or anything to hustle out for hopefully!) You should see the sticker in the next day or two. They start loading everything for the build about a week before the actual build date. GL!
Just checked the website again, it now says in production, but it still does not show the window sticker. I’m ok with it, atleast it says in Production.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score

snowrider0985

Reaction score
Couldn’t get a hold of my sales manager, so I called the Ford Marketing Number. They told me my Exp went in to production today. Suppose to be 3/21. Website still hasn’t been updated and no window sticker yet. Hopefully that info is correct.
So did you already have your Vin when you called the Ford marketing department?

1sttimer

Reaction score