2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
Anyone know when the website will update and let you build on there? I'm kinda questioning my dealer and whether they put everything on it that I wanted. I mean I asked for the SPP and he gave us the 303A initially. I had to do the research and tell him the SPP was the 304A package. We are also wanting CCD and I'm not sure he added that.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're dealer didn't provide you a build sheet?

Tgreen48

Reaction score
I ordered on 1/7/22. Dealer updated me this morning and said "Right now we have 4 Expedition orders, one being yours, that are waiting on commodities holds to be lifted before they schedule. We do not have a build date yet but I am getting updates every week on every order we have so I will reach out every week to let you know the status of the order".

Anyone know the accuracy behind this article? https://fordauthority.com/2022/01/2022-ford-expedition-lincoln-navigator-production-has-begun/
Yeah I'm 10/19 order and have a commodity restriction hold too. Did you by chance order the rear entertainment system? That's what my dealer believes is blocking my order. I did get bumped to priority 01, but I'm not sure that means anything if there's a commodity restriction.

It would be nice if Ford would provide timeline on the hold so I could amend my order if needed. I really don't want to wait additional weeks/ months just to have the rear entertainment.

Expedish4

Reaction score
Yeah I'm 10/19 order and have a commodity restriction hold too. Did you by chance order the rear entertainment system? That's what my dealer believes is blocking my order. I did get bumped to priority 01, but I'm not sure that means anything if there's a commodity restriction.

It would be nice if Ford would provide timeline on the hold so I could amend my order if needed. I really don't want to wait additional weeks/ months just to have the rear entertainment.
I did not. My spec is pretty basic (order below), so I am curious as well what they are waiting on. Order form says Priority Code 19.

1642694904254.png

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
I did not. My spec is pretty basic (order below), so I am curious as well what they are waiting on. Order form says Priority Code 19.

View attachment 71880
This is almost exactly the same config that I ordered. Add the special edition package and panoramic roof and our orders are identical. And I have priority code 19. Wonder if I'm on a commodity hold as well. I guess I should give the dealership a call soon.

Tgreen48

Reaction score

View attachment 71880
Interesting. I think our only overlap is the star white paint and second row captain chairs. Would be a huge bummer if a paint color was stopping scheduling. I would change it immediately if I knew for sure.

Last edited:

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting. I think our only overlap is the star white paint and second row captain chairs. Would be a huge bummer if a paint color was stopping scheduling. I would change it immediately if I knew for sure.

I have star white as well; and 2nd row captains. And production date is Feb 16. This is a limited max. And I put in my order around thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stealth performance, grey, tow package…. From dealer yesterday. Still nothing from FORD. X-Plan and original order shows prior code 19.

Attachments

• 2672B37E-C6A1-4DD3-BDA5-963037AF6C98.jpeg
    2672B37E-C6A1-4DD3-BDA5-963037AF6C98.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 52