2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Star White Max with second row captain's chairs is still showing "Scheduled to Day (Feb-22-2022)" as of this moment.

I wonder if the auto stop-start removal is somehow screwing things up? I seem to recall that that was only temporarily available due to a commodity restraint, and now that commodity is no longer restrained. It's required to meet the EPA targets, so maybe there's a bug in the system causing this option to hold things up?

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
I ordered on 11/12 and just heard back from the dealership that build is scheduled for week of 3/7. If that doesn't slip, aiming for delivery by end of April.

Expedish4

Reaction score
I ordered on 11/12 and just heard back from the dealership that build is scheduled for week of 3/7. If that doesn't slip, aiming for delivery by end of April.
I just received an email with the same update as well. Ordered 1/7 build scheduled w/o 3/7. @balthisar @Tgreen48 May be worth reaching out to your dealers and see if they have an update.

RedneckTexan

Reaction score
I’m scheduled for build week of March 7. I ordered in early January. My order was Priority 10 or 11 when I initiated at the dealer.

GLDN82912

Reaction score
Anyone ordering rear media? I was told by my dealer today it’s not even an option for the 22. Is this true??

Tgreen48

Reaction score
Anyone ordering rear media? I was told by my dealer today it’s not even an option for the 22. Is this true??
I was early enough to order the rear media, but my order also is on hold for commodity restriction. So not sure how helpful that is. Really hope I'm not on hold until September-ish like dlCorbett heard. Ford's communication to me on it has unfortunately been nil.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m scheduled for build week of March 7. I ordered in early January. My order was Priority 10 or 11 when I initiated at the dealer.
I ordered my wife’s expedition January 3rd and have yet to hear anything from other than my order confirmation email. Spoke with my local dealer today and they said that I have a priority code of 19. I asked what that means and the guy at the dealer said it was a generic priority code or something like that. We ordered a pretty no frills car, so it shouldn’t be any issue with parts commodities.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The removal of the auto start/stop switch is an interesting theory. Maybe we should do a poll and see who ordered a vehicle without the switch and if they did, have they received their VIN and/or build date.

ExpyStealth

Reaction score
The removal of the auto start/stop switch is an interesting theory. Maybe we should do a poll and see who ordered a vehicle without the switch and if they did, have they received their VIN and/or build date.
Our dealer alerted me today that we have a build date of 2/22 (ordered 11/13/21) with the auto start/stop removed. We received a vin on 12/16. When we got the vin, our build week was initially 2/14, but we now have the actual build date as of today. We went with the star white 4x4 limited max spp with the heavy duty tow package.