2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
I had a $3,500 PCO when I ordered. There was also a special order $1,000 around that time but not sure if it’s one I’ll get or not.
I had the same plus Xplan, I hope they honor that after all this time. Not to mention that they have hd a price increase that I don’t want included.

mlogan

Reaction score
I had the same plus Xplan, I hope they honor that after all this time. Not to mention that they have hd a price increase that I don’t want included.
Same with xplan and PCO.
Assume you got a signed price quote with your order. It was very clear what price I was going to be paying at time of delivery.

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
Same with xplan and PCO.
Assume you got a signed price quote with your order. It was very clear what price I was going to be paying at time of delivery.
I did but they used a generic 2021 price sheet to make the order because they didn’t have a2022 yet. If they try to screw me it will make my decision to go Toyota Sequoia that much easier. This will be my 7th Ford, but they will have to honor their deal or I’m out. I will not deal with any dealership that lies to me, period.

Last edited:

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
I may not get the best deal but if they are honest and look keep to our agreement I am a very loyal person and will keep coming back. A lie is the kiss of death for me, I know it is hard to find in the car arena, but I have had great luck in Denton TX. They have been very straight forward to work with and their service department is fantastic. Let’s hope we keep that relationship going!

Last edited:

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
When I check the status link now it shows that ours is in production. I can also see the window sticker. I can see the price increases already baked in on the sticker.:confused:

The dealership agreed to 3% under invoice, I hope they stick to the invoice price at time of order.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got my window sticker!

Attachments

• windowsticker.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • DBEE82A1-4F14-4958-926E-F1472BA4B80C.jpeg
    DBEE82A1-4F14-4958-926E-F1472BA4B80C.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 14

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I check the status link now it shows that ours is in production. I can also see the window sticker. I can see the price increases already baked in on the sticker.:confused:

The dealership agreed to 3% under invoice, I hope they stick to the invoice price at time of order.
I’m assuming you ordered from Granger? If so, they told me they honor it.

cfh44

Reaction score
We ordered a limited in October and have yet to hear anything other than the confirmation of order email, what is the chances this car will ever hit the production line? In concerned it will be cancelled!!