2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was delivered to the dealer sometime Monday. Contacted them yesterday and they said it should be ready to pick up in a week or two. Apparently they’ve had a bunch of vehicles hitting the lot lately and finance department is behind. Was hoping to pick it up later this week but wasn’t meant to be I guess.

Awesome ! I think yours is the first confirmed delivery from among the people eagerly waiting on this thread.

Do you know what manufacturer incentives you are getting ?

I remember back in November when I ordered that they were either giving like $1500 off; or 0% APR. Now that interest rates have risen since then, 0% APR is out of the question. I see ford is quoting 2.9% in their website :(; and the promotion is $1000. I should have taken the offers that were available in November. They were giving that option back then; i.e. either take the incentives at the time of ordering or the time of delivery.

Last edited:

shanafan

Reaction score
mine went into production on March 25th, still in production. Dealer says it is on chip hold, and could be months before I get it. FORD SUCKS. My buddy ordered his wife a Navigator 2 weeks ago, will be in next week. WTF is going here. Wait till the market goes back to normal, Ford will be back in the *******. The more I look at the new EXP, the more I dislike it. Maybe it is time to go back to a GMC Yukon XL Denali.

Part shortage is affecting every car company though.

Ford needs better communication, but not their fault for a global part shortage.

krlecraft74

Reaction score
Was the New Vehicle Support any more helpful then marketing? I still can’t believe ours are sitting offsite when more and more dealer orders are showing up at dealerships.
To be honest they gave me the same information I always get the only thing was they told me to call the dealer and have them call some one from ford resources and have them update my delivery date, but they haven’t done anything yet

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just checked - ordered Plat Max 12/27. Build date was 4/25 but now shows in production with window sticker date 4/20. We’ll see, might actually be happening!
What’s the color and configuration you got?

I ordered Max infinite blue in Sandstone bench sit and tow package in October 15, scheduled to be produced in May 09

golden1

Reaction score
Black with 2nd captains, eLSD, HD tow
Wonder if the bench or the blue is the timing difference?

What’s the color and configuration you got?

I ordered Max infinite blue in Sandstone bench sit and tow package in October 15, scheduled to be produced in May 09
Doesn’t seem to be any kind of order to me on when these are produced. I still don’t have a production scheduled date and I have a confirmed order on 11/18

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome ! I think yours is the first confirmed delivery from among the people eagerly waiting on this thread.

Do you know what manufacturer incentives you are getting ?

I remember back in November when I ordered that they were either giving like $1500 off; or 0% APR. Now that interest rates have risen since then, 0% APR is out of the question. I see ford is quoting 2.9% in their website :(; and the promotion is $1000. I should have taken the offers that were available in November. They were giving that option back then; i.e. either take the incentives at the time of ordering or the time of delivery.

I had a $3,500 PCO when I ordered. There was also a special order $1,000 around that time but not sure if it’s one I’ll get or not.