2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello there - I received the confirmation for my order but no communication yet related to the "Scheduled for Production". I remember seeing the schedule for production would start tomorrow and first built in January 18th.

Have you guys who ordered received any updated as far as scheduled for production?

1637333557777.png

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
I placed my order on 11/12. It hasn't been scheduled for production yet either.

KOPIER

Reaction score
I ordered on 11/10 and no update - the 2021 production just stopped on Niov 18th -they will probably take about 1-2 weeks to update the production line for the new updates. I would guess 22 production would start first week of Dec

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First day of production is currently scheduled for January 18.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m waiting on a Navigator. Not scheduled yet.

funduty

Reaction score
Scheduling is due to start on 9-Dec, I think.
This is what I saw on another forum as well. We’ll see if it gets pushed back again.

Looks like they produced 6,449 in November vs 5,391 in October. Good to see an increase.

Chip shortage is affecting multiple items in different models, even the spray in bed liner in a super duty. Noticed GM pulled heated seats for awhile and having the dealers install chips later.

Info is hard to get on this 22, but hoping they stocked up supplies to get these out and more orders coming in.