2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mayurreddy

Reaction score
The production for the 2022 Ford Expedition has started on December 1st . They would need to make 300 units before the 15th of December. Then all these unit would be inspected and a if any issues with production necessary corrections would be made. The plant was shut down for a week to make the new model line changes last month.

Once everything checks. The OK to buy would be given from the plant to the scheduling team. That when all the orders for stock and retail would be picked up.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello There - just went out from my dealer.

They confirm few Limited are already with Vin nr. and schedule to production through out February.

No Platinums are yet scheduled from their pool.

Will keep you all posted, let me know if any Platinums future owners got anything.

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good. Maybe we can finally get a picture of Mahogany interior on limited.

Lol. I have been waiting for that myself. So far I think it will be similar to the F150 King Ranch Mahagony. And that one I don't like. But too late. I have already ordered my Expy 2 months ago and don't wanna wait any longer just for choosing a different interior color.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
went with stone interior as I could not envision mahogany and found no reference. However, I changed my color from stone blue to infinite blue. I am hoping the dash of the stone interior is more brown than black like the outgoing models

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni