2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlogan

Reaction score
I got a VIN today from my dealer for my '22 Plat order - Build week March 3rd, order #147

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I see my vehicle in Vehicle Visibility, but when I use this link, it only results in an error. It might have something to do with the 2021 to 2022 transition though; I don't know for sure. There's also the possibility that the order number it's asking for is different than the order number I use in Vehicle Visibility. If you PM your VIN and dealer code (if you can find it; might be called "sales code" on your order preview), I could look it up for you.

Tgreen48

Reaction score
I ordered 10/19 limited max with heavy Tow. No build date scheduled. Priority code is now 01 in ford's system (not sure how). Dealer says my order has a temporary restriction on it.

Last edited:

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm in talks with a dealer to get the Stealth HP and trade in my '20 Limited. Value in trade in is really good right now.

Also asked for pricing in a fully optioned out Limited Max to compare with what I currently have.

Can't seem to find any White 22 stealth photos online which kind of sucks.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford updated the lincoln navigator site with more info, no b&p, but does have pricing info. Expy site has no updates.