2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richkim11

Reaction score
I got an email stating they are moving my production up from June 6 to May 30. I hope all others will see new updates.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford Expedition Platinum Max 4x4, Infinite blue with light Sandstone Interior, second row bench, tow package

- Order Placed: October 15, 6:30 pm. Dealer mentioned February approximately
delivery time.
- Oder Confirmation e-mail: October, 19th (first post of this thread)
- Confirmation, Vin and 1st production schedule : Received on February 03rd, to be
produced in week of March 03rd
- Received many e-mails - total 6th including this one today - changing the production,
now for May 30th, 7 months after the original order, 3 months later than originally
promised from the dealer.

I have the KBB price of my car from when originally I should receive the new Expedition. I am going to my dealer tomorrow to discuss and make sure I got a compensation.

My car value in February was around $ 57 K, now is $ 55 K, I feel I need start to ask a compensation, somehow this may place a pressure in the system. Or they should take a nearly identical car build available in other dealer and honor same price.

I really feel it is fair. I asked for a car, I know I should wait through February, now will not see at least until June, someone need to pay for it - not me.

Will keep you posted.

1651885808720.png

Tyra

Reaction score
Could be possible. You did get an order confirmation email right?
Yes, I did get an order confirmation about a month ago. I also called marketing the other day and they also confirmed they have the order.