2025 ford expedition redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Agreed with your option choices. I think an option or maybe standard equipment would be instead of blue cruise, "ultimate cruise" totally self driving when needed like for phone calls and especially for those who insist on driving and texting.
If vehicles can have beverage coolers in the console certainly it could "cool" the steering wheel.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Ford authority is hinting at a new expedition for 2024. I'm taking this a new expy for the 25my with a release sometime In 2024. If this is the case, I may just wait and grab one of these. With that said, what are some things you all would want to see in it. Ima make a short list:

- air suspension option
- heated third row
- hybrid option
- quieter cabin (rear)
- f150 steering calibration (f150 has better steering feel for some reason)
- better drive mode customization (steering, trans, suspension opts separate)
- heads up display (come on now ford)
- digital rear view mirror (come on now ford)
- scales
- second row vented seats
- cooled steering wheel
- height adjustable power running boards
- black out/stealth pkg for platty trim
I think rear dutch doors would put the icing on the list.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Curious to see how Ford handles a 30 amp if it goes hybrid. It's not accessible if it's placed in the hatch. But there's not really anywhere to position it on the rear 3/4 panel.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They could place it beside the charging port

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They could place it beside the charging port
The F150 hybrid is not a plugin hybrid. There is no charging port. And Ford has been placing the ports on the driver's front fender. The Lightning, my Focus Electric, and the Mach E all have it there. That would render the 30 amp useless for running a camper, which is all I really want it for.

Laura Rusick

Reaction score
More towing power - overall, cargo, etc would be my ideal, and probably the only thing I would move up for. Currently 2018 Limited 4x4 that does well.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like ford listened to some of us here. Wiper in the spoiler, check. The rear suspension looks slightly different, maybe for air suspension? Unfortunately the rear muffler and exhaust I'd still ugly and not integrated into the bumper like it should, atleast for now. Now we wait.