2025 ford expedition redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife is gonna be mad, if they give this thing an air suspension, hybrid engine, and do massage seats in the 2nd row, I'm trading my nav in quick fast and in a hurry.

chiguy79

Reaction score
Looks like I may pickup a 2021 now and then get into the 2025, seems like the premium jump from a used 21 vs 22 isn't worthwhile. Guess I will load up the warranty and cross my fingers!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can 100% assure there will not be both a Tremor and Timberline trim. They are essentially the same thing with a different name, it will be one or the other. Some times these editors don’t use common sense.

Tremor comes with skid plates, bigger tires, and a locker on F-150. Same as the Timberline Expedition. It looks to me they are just looking at a Timberline in camouflage.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Confirmation fords working on a fs electric suv. If you look at the photo below, the Interior is the current expy setup on top of the lightning platform.

Attachments

• image.png.015e669b59572db39569e8fa4aaf0e86.png
    image.png.015e669b59572db39569e8fa4aaf0e86.png
    661 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Expy on 24s. Things I've noticed, the screen looks similar or bigger version of the Chinese explorer/nautilus, large screen that goes to the passenger side. The rear brakes look smaller, that may be the the rims size though, but I think they could've went bigger on the brakes. Looking through the rear wheels, it's hard to see if it has coils or air springs, but there is something shiny behind the wheel. Ford still doesn't believe in the digital rearview mirror it looks like, though it still maybe too soon to tell. They moved the blue cruise sensor to the steering wheel rack, and it looks larger as well. Mote features, maybe? Also, this max looks a bit longer than the current version, the door cut outs seem to be off the wheel well like the 3rd gens.