2025 ford expedition redesign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely a 20ish mile hybrid EV range option. When my wife is traveling I run her Fusion Energi for most of my local trips cuts my gas consumption to near zero. If my current Expedition had that I’d probably visit the gas station once every 4-5 weeks in typical daily use.

Bamalynn

Reaction score
Cup holders that fit mugs bigger than a Styrofoam cup! Metal finish that isn't painted, just to scratch off on the center console area. Diesel option. Air intake and exhaust option upgrades for any trim level.

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1. + hybrid timberline, w HO powerplant + genny.
2. + hybrid timberline, w HO powerplant + genny.
3. + hybrid timberline, w HO powerplant + genny.
4. + stiffer steering setting option - independent from the drive modes.
5. + proper wattage AC power converter
6. + bring back HD radiator option
7. + shocks that don't suck & last longer than 20k
8. + new, better IRS redesign
9. + more flexibility on sound controls, eq, etc.

(.... & did i mention hybrid?)

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Ford authority is hinting at a new expedition for 2024. I'm taking this a new expy for the 25my with a release sometime In 2024. If this is the case, I may just wait and grab one of these. With that said, what are some things you all would want to see in it. Ima make a short list:

- air suspension option
- heated third row
- hybrid option
- quieter cabin (rear)
- f150 steering calibration (f150 has better steering feel for some reason)
- better drive mode customization (steering, trans, suspension opts separate)
- heads up display (come on now ford)
- digital rear view mirror (come on now ford)
- scales
- second row vented seats
- cooled steering wheel
- height adjustable power running boards
- black out/stealth pkg for platty trim

Is this for MY 25 or MY 24?

I feel like this is going to be a MY25 vehicle because the F150 gets an update in MY24. It seems like the Expedition updates are usually after the F150 updates.

GM does it the other way around. It seems like the updates are to the Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban first, and then a year later the 1500 pickups are updated.

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I feel like this is going to be a MY25 vehicle because the F150 gets an update in MY24. It seems like the Expedition updates are usually after the F150 updates.

GM does it the other way around. It seems like the updates are to the Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban first, and then a year later the 1500 pickups are updated.

The past cpl generations, gm started updating the trucks before the suvs. 2014 Silverado to 2015 tahoe, then 2019 Silverado to 2021 tahoe.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Ford's profit center is the F-150. They sell far more of those than Expys. So it makes sense for them to do that redesign first, more people are happy.

Sbaumgarten

Reaction score
I had a 2020 Limited and now I have 2018 Platinum. I would love to see two things for when they re-design the Expedition. 1st thing is if they offer the higher trim models with the option for a standard sunroof - i really don't like the Panoramic Roof and the mechanics have been replaced already once for something that was used maybe 5-7 times. I would rather no sunroof than be forced to take the Panoramic Roof option. 2nd thing would like them to bring back the vented rear windows really miss that feature.