30" light bar installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's during the day in my other garage comparing the Stock LED's alone, and then adding the Lightbar! lol. One looks like a nuclear reactor and it was during broad daylight. Yes, this was before I aimed the Lightbar!

LIGHTBAR 4.jpg
LIGHTBAR5.jpg

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is a cool mod, looking forward to pics of the switch!

I didn't take any, its just a surface mount switch right now. I'm not 100%certain if I'll keep the switch or do something different. It works for now...

Sowie1701

Reaction score
I didn't take any, its just a surface mount switch right now. I'm not 100%certain if I'll keep the switch or do something different. It works for now...

I wonder if the upfitter switches available on the trucks could be incorporated so you get a factory look to control it. I’m not sure if the overhead console which I think is where they are on the trucks would fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

Reaction score
Looks great. Looks like you have the tow package, but if I go this way, I may try to have a switch installed in place of the infamous coin holder to the right of the steering column.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great. Looks like you have the tow package, but if I go this way, I may try to have a switch installed in place of the infamous coin holder to the right of the steering column.

I didn't want the switch way up on the dash, because then I need to reach all the way up there to dim it. I left my switch right at my resting fingertip how I normally sit, so I can flip it on and off without moving my arm.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
please upload a picture for the led on/off at night if possible!