30" light bar installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
please upload a picture for the led on/off at night if possible!

Pictures don't do it justice. I took some last night and they all look pretty similar. Lets just say it lights up a 20 acre field next to my house like nothing.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did the same thing last year. It really helps on poorly lit roads. I believe mine is the 18” version. I envy yours. Bigger is always better!

0B666E7A-12A6-4DD6-BFA1-E58FEFF98850.jpeg

5C03251E-4698-451B-B653-EA10CD57471C.jpeg

AC79B193-3779-4BF0-861F-B86B5E36F677.jpeg

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did the same thing last year. It really helps on poorly lit roads. I believe mine is the 18” version. I envy yours. Bigger is always better!

View attachment 32836

View attachment 32837

View attachment 32838

Nice. Your's turned out really nice! Its amazing how much these help the LED headlights. When I have my Lightbar on and the low beams on, I can shut the low beams off and you almost can't notice. lol. :). Did you mount yours to that same piece I did, or did you find a different mounting place? Yours looks to be almost flush against the bumper grid, and mine is recessed a couple inches.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice. Your's turned out really nice! Its amazing how much these help the LED headlights. When I have my Lightbar on and the low beams on, I can shut the low beams off and you almost can't notice. lol. :). Did you mount yours to that same piece I did, or did you find a different mounting place? Yours looks to be almost flush against the bumper grid, and mine is recessed a couple inches.
Thx! To be 100% honest, I had it done by ABT Electronics here in the North Suburbs of Chicago. I asked that they mount it as far forward as possible so that the light wasn't being blocked by the bumper... They did a great job. I do not get any shaking when going down the road... I have the exact bar, just smaller and the switch is the same.

Ted Kramer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks very nice. What’s the item installed next to the switch? Frankly I’m quite jealous of your garage. 3 car and big enough for Exp. I have a two car and it’s too low for the Exp to fit inside. First car I’ve got to leave outside in more than 30 years. Well, I tell myself I’m making room for a 911.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hear ya, I hate leaving things outside, they just look aged so quickly compared to stuff that sits inside. Plus I keep my garage 75-80 Degree with a wood furnace all winter, so it's nice crawling into this thing and being warm when its -25F outside! It has a full upstairs and its got room for 7 cars except my tractor and attachments take up like 3 stalls alone. lol.