409 All Purpose Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Click Here for product details

People with black interiors probably don't have this problem, but with my light beige interior the dirt and grime really shows up on the things you touch a lot like steering wheel, inside handles, switch areas, etc. I've found that 409 is great for cleaning the dirt and grime of your dash, steering wheel, and all the inside panels (basically it cleans everything inside except the carpet/upholstery). After I get it all clean with the 409 I follow up with a UV protector like ArmorAll which also gives it a dull shine (the ArmorAll by itself doesn't get up the dirt unless you really scrub at it)

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i also use simple green works well and if come across tough stain i can increase the strength of the simple green

Eric

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another vote for Simple Green, use it on everything even as a degreaser at full strength. With 2 teenagers I use a Bissel carpet cleaning canister machine to clean the interior twice a year then treat it with Scotchbrite fabric protector which helps a lot.

OP
OP
S

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I work in a hospital so I'm kind of paranoid about germs and I like how the 409 is antibacterial

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i live in murphey canyon area (aero drive off of 15). i work at a hospital too, Naval Medical Center San Diego.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker